Radio Advertising Sales and Digital Marketing Opportunity:
Are you dreaming of an exciting career opportunity with a legendary media company based in Los Angeles, California selling SPORTS advertising and more! Lotus Communications Corporation, established in 1962, owns 49 radio stations and a growing digital advertising firm. Lotus is known for its excellent happy work environment and positive moral.
The current job opening is for Lotus’s heritage Spanish radio stations in Los Angeles which broadcasts the Lakers, Rams, Clippers, LAFC, Galaxy, and LA Kings on KWKW and KFWB Radio. The chosen candidate will offer digital marketing products and radio advertising (including sports sponsorships) to local businesses in Southern California. The position involves setting appointments with prospective advertisers and helping them create advertising ideas for digital and radio campaigns that will attract new customers to their businesses.
Applicants for this position should have a passion for advertising and enjoy establishing new marketing relationships with business owners. KWKW and KFWB take great pride in our ability to help our clients by advising them on strategies using Spanish Radio, Sports Marketing, and Digital Advertising.
This position includes an annual salary range of 40k to 50k guarantee for 1 year plus commission. Employees who genuinely care about the successful marketing results of their clients are generously rewarded for their accomplishments.
Excellent medical benefits package Matching
Key Responsibilities include:
- Primary responsibilities include developing new accounts, writing proposals, coordinating commercial copywriting.
- Account executives will be required to make visits to client offices and entertain at company expense
- May require client outings to sports and other entertainment events.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of professional retail sales experience in Radio.
- Basic Computer Skills including PowerPoint, Excel and Industry related software is beneficial
- Must be a motivated and an enthusiastic self-starter who is able to work effectively in a team environment and also independently.
- Requires travel to client sites thus candidates must have a reliable means of transportation, a driver’s license in good standing and current vehicle insurance and registration.
Applications will be accepted through February 15, 2023
If interested, please send your resume along with an optional short note suggesting why you feel this position may be a good match for you to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lotus Los Angeles Corp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer 3301
Barham Blvd, Suite 201, Los Angeles, CA 90068