Lotus Communications Corp. is one of the largest privately owned Radio Station Groups in the United States. In Los Angeles, we operate Lotus Los Angeles Corp., KWKW – Tu Liga Radio and KFWB – La Mera Mera and we are looking for fulltime/part-time Spanish Radio On-Air Talents/Board Operators with a strong desire to contribute to the overall success at a legendary radio stations to become part of our team.
We have openings for fulltime/part-time Spanish Radio On-Air Talents/Board Operators
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Map out the show’s topic, plans, researchers, writes and serve as On Air Host.
- Maintain contacts and relationships with potential news makers.
- Work with Program Director on execution of show(s) elements.
- Create Show features and bits, develops talk program(s) content.
- Must follow specific rules regarding appropriate content and indecency regulations.
- Contribute to the selection of on-air guests and content decisions for shows with the consent of Program Director or Show producer.
- Develops and supports various show topics.
- Follow Program Director instructions on mechanics and fundamentals. (Resets, promotion mentions)
- Airing live or pre-recorded shows, commercials and promos as scheduled.
- May assist Program Director by training other on air Talent or serving as a team leader.
- Other office duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience in talk radio.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Must be fluent in Spanish.
•High School Diploma or equivalent.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Office environment, some repetitive motion required. Requires travel to station events and client sites, valid drivers’ license is required with good driving record. Must have a reliable means of transportation and maintain current insurance and registration.
Interested applicants please send cover letter and resume to the following:
Apply To: Address: Lotus Los Angeles Corp.
3301 Barham Blvd. Ste. 201.
Los Angeles, CA 90068
Phone: No Phone Calls
Lotus Los Angeles Corp. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Executive Assistant for Senior Vice President
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to the Senior Vice President who will perform a wide range of administrative duties. This individual will also engage in various interesting special projects related to the operation of radio stations in Los Angeles as well as across the United States. This position is ideal for someone who wants a challenging position which will provide an extensive learning experience in broadcast management including ratings research, advertising sales, digital marketing, and finance. This individual must be able to manage sensitive matters with an elevated level of confidentiality and discretion.
Lotus Communications Corp, established in 1962, owns 48 radio stations and a growing digital advertising firm. The current job opening is working directly for the Senior VP of Lotus’ heritage Spanish radio station which broadcasts the Lakers, Rams, Clippers, LAFC, Galaxy, and LA Kings and KFWB Radio and Lotus Communications Corp.
General responsibilities will include:
- Assist with daily administrative duties and broad variety of administrative tasks that include completing expense reports, composing, and preparing correspondence. Must have strong writing skills, edit emails, drafting memo’s, preparing, and revising correspondence and other documents. Must be proficient in PowerPoint presentations and Excel.
- Works closely and effectively with SVP to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Prepare meeting materials, keep track of meeting progress, and follow up items. Work on assigned projects.
- Be able to think creatively on special projects and be capable of proposing solutions to various strategic challenges as they arise.
- Manage calendar, SVP’s appointment schedule, planning and scheduling business and personal meetings, teleconferences (Zoom, Etc.) prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Proactively manage travel itineraries and monitor changes required to ensure efficient and cost-effective travel plans, as well as coordinating and booking travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Answer phone calls in a polite and professional manner and appropriately relay valuable information promptly, clearly, maintaining confidentiality as needed. Filter and prioritize client visits or phone calls and communicate on behalf of SVP.
- Consistently display positive attitude, respect, and maintain confidentiality for exposure to sensitive information.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with multiple staff levels, clients, and leadership.
- Errands both business and personal.
- May require client outings to sports and other entertainment.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor’s degree, strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an executive assistant capacity, experience in supporting a Senior level Executive in a Legal department is preferred
- Entertainment or corporate experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, frequent overtime may be required
- Excellent computer skills specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, working knowledge of audio, video, and image files.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrates high problem-solving skills and be able to proactively troubleshoot
- To perform efficiently, accuracy and attention to detail required
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task with ease
- Must be able to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Identify work priorities and requirements up-front and make timely decisions
- Demonstrates the ability to work with all levels of management.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team including contributing beyond your range of duties and experience.
- Must be able to exercise initiative, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
If interested, please send a cover letter including a few sentences as to why you think this job is a good fit for your professional abilities and aspirations, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job applications will be accepted through August 15, 2022.
Lotus Los Angeles Corp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Lotus Los Angeles Corp. 3301 Barham Blvd. Suite 201 Los Angeles, CA 90068
Radio Advertising Sales and Digital Marketing Opportunity:
Are you dreaming of an exciting career opportunity with a legendary media company based in Los Angeles, California selling SPORTS advertising and more! Lotus Communications Corporation, established in 1962, owns 49 radio stations and a growing digital advertising firm. Lotus is known for its excellent happy work environment and positive moral.
The current job opening is for Lotus’s heritage Spanish radio stations in Los Angeles which broadcasts the Lakers, Rams, Clippers, LAFC, Galaxy, and LA Kings on KWKW and KFWB Radio. The chosen candidate will offer digital marketing products and radio advertising (including sports sponsorships) to local businesses in Southern California. The position involves setting appointments with prospective advertisers and helping them create advertising ideas for digital and radio campaigns that will attract new customers to their businesses.
Applicants for this position should have a passion for advertising and enjoy establishing new marketing relationships with business owners. KWKW and KFWB take great pride in our ability to help our clients by advising them on strategies using Spanish Radio, Sports Marketing, and Digital Advertising.
This position includes a base salary and an attractive commission plan with no earnings caps. Employees who genuinely care about the successful marketing results of their clients are generously rewarded for their accomplishments.
Excellent medical benefits package
Key Responsibilities include:
● Primary responsibilities include developing new accounts, writing proposals, coordinating commercial copywriting.
● Account executives will be required to make visits to client offices and entertain at company expense
● May require client outings to sports and other entertainment events.
● Minimum of 2 years of professional sales experience B2B/Outside Sales, ● Broadcast sales experience is beneficial, but not required
● Basic Computer Skills including PowerPoint, Excel and Industry related software is beneficial
● Must be a motivated and an enthusiastic self-starter who is able to work effectively in a team environment and also independently.
● Requires travel to client sites thus candidates must have a reliable means of transportation, a driver’s license in good standing and current vehicle insurance and registration.
Applications will be accepted through June 15th, 2022.
If interested, please send your resume along with an optional short note suggesting why you feel this position may be a good match for you to: email@example.com
Lotus Los Angeles Corp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
3301 Barham Blvd, Suite 201, Los Angeles, CA 90068